Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Kindergarten

I know, I know I just posted about his first day of school, but the day after I posted was his first day of getting in trouble at school. Oh boy... his teacher walked over to me after school (she NEVER does that) and said "Jack had a rough day today." I guess he was rather loud, perhaps getting everyone else wound up and he was shouting out. In a way, I'm surprised it hadn't happened before, but I also hoped he'd be good at school. Oh well. We did our best to come down on him pretty hard and it hasn't happened since. We'll see.

On a lighter note, he finally got his class picture. It's so cute. I can't believe my baby has school pictures. What a big boy.
Oh and there are love notes too. Except his high frequency word is like, so I guess their 'like notes'. :) But there's nothing like coming home from a run to a beautiful picture and a 'like' note. He wrote it all by himself, no help at all.

No comments: