Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Eve


Then in the evening, we decided that it was important for us to be with the kids and for them to celebrate Christmas and we joined them and the rest of my family at my Aunt's house to celebrate Christmas Eve. 

 Thank you Auntie LeAnn for making us take a family picture!
 It's good to have cousins! I just realized they're in order of age: Jack, Kayla, Holly, Grace and Luke
 Gracie loves Justin!
 I think Dawn was more excited to see Santa than Holly. :)

Grace was so excited that Santa was there, her little legs were just kicking and kicking - totally reminded me of a dog's tail wagging.


Jack was trying not to believe. We had an experience with a Santa earlier in the month and apparently he did not have a "bowl full of jelly" thank goodness this one did! (Ha! Thanks Spanky!)

 Luke was excited!







 Thank goodness Papa was willing to open that box!
My Auntie Joan made Grace an apron that she LOVES! In fact, she made a ton of aprons, I was so impressed! She also made them pillow cases and they both love them!

And Sarah and Breanne and the kids... Thanks for playing with them all night!
The kids fell asleep in the car on the way home and didn't even wake up to make a plate for Santa. 
Merry Christmas!

No comments: