Saturday, November 5, 2011

Jack's First Halloween at School

This year, Jack got to experience Halloween at school and  thanks to my wonderful parents, so did I! We had so much fun, I'm really glad that I got to be there with him.
They started out parading around the school. The kindergarteners got to walk with their "big buddies," the fourth graders. I love that the fourth graders were totally overwhelmed with keeping track of their wiggly kinders, that don't move when the line does. It was cute.

Here's Jack and Dillon, ready for the parade.
Doesn't he look so insecure?

This is Jack's 4th grade buddy... Jack is almost as tall as him.
 

Here is Jack and the Jack-o-Lantern that he entered into the competition ~ it was a tough competition!

Here's his whole class... His teacher and the other kinder teacher were thing 1 and thing 2, so cute!
After the pictures, the kids got to tour the haunted stage. The fourth graders went a second time and they made it more scarey for them. Then they made Mr. Macaroni Skeltoni ... those 4th graders learned a lot of patience that morning...


After that Jack and his class headed back to their classroom. They got to make picture frames, decorate cupcakes, race cars and have a pizza party. What a treat! I'm so glad I got to be there!

No comments: