Monday, November 14, 2011

OC Great Park

The second week of school, the girls, Papa and I went on a little field trip to the OC great park. It was our first real outing without Jack and boy did it feel weird. I can't even tell you the number of times that I looked for him that day. I still feel guilty because Grace and Maggie have been on the balloon and he hasn't. I know there are tons of things that he got to do before they came a long, but it's not like they could have participated anyway. Either way, I'm starting to get used to him being gone, but I'm not sure it will ever totally feel normal. None the less, we did our best to have a good time.
Obviously the balloon was the part that gets you there, but Grace was super excited about the carousel.

Then we quickly ate lunch and raced back to pick up Jack... What a circus... At least we're trying to do it all. :) And we have Papa to join us!


No comments: