Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Patch #2: Tom's Farms

Each year since Jack was one, we have visited Tom's Farms for Halloween... It's always fun and this year was no different! Though it is MUCH MUCH more difficult to get a good picture! And this year, we waited too long and there were hardly any pumpkins left! While there, we hit the pony rides and Jack loved it, but Grace she didn't stop smiling the entire time ~ I have no words to explain how much she enjoys horses. I have a million pictures of her grinning just like these... She was so happy on that pony ride! She also loves the carousel. Jack won't go on it at Disneyland because it's a baby ride, but when you have to buy tickets, he's ready to ride! I love my goofy kids! Anyway, they also have a train ride and Jack and Daddy were going to ride alone because I didn't really think that Grace would care. But we were taking pictures of the boys and she kept saying "choo-choo!" and the conductor decided to let her and I ride too! For free! and I was oh so wrong... she loved it too! And while we were riding Jack told Daddy "this is AMAZING!" I love how easy it is to make their day. Oh, and I forgot to mention that on top of letting us ride for free, he took pictures for us! What a cool guy! Their selection of pumpkins was so low that we had to hit the grocery store on the way home. But don't worry, it was great! The pumpkins were $.16 a pound and we got 3 gigantic pumpkins for half the price of one pumpkin at the pumpkin patch! Woohoo! I'm sure I'll post pictures later, but seriously, they're huge!

No comments: