Monday, October 12, 2009

Aiden's Big Superhero Birthday Adventure!

As always, Jamie really out did herself! She's such a great party planner and the kids had a blast! There was a bounce house, superhero shirts, superhero capes, super drinks and snacks and a real visit from SPIDERMAN! Spiderman read the kids a book - they loved it! It was really cute to hear the kids comments about him... One said "Spiderman! I can see your zipper!" So now Jack tells me that Spiderman came to the party - he was real and he had a zipper 'cause that's how he gets dressed..." My silly girl...Spiderman even jumped in the bounce house! Here's Jack getting his cape... Great idea Jamie! At one point, Aiden disappeared for a little while... Jack waited for him at the top of the stairs because "he's my favorite friend." Happy Birthday Aiden! I'm so glad that you are Jack's favorite friend!

No comments: