Saturday, October 31, 2009

Halloween Party #3

Wednesday marked our third Halloween party! I can't even explain how tired of Halloween parties I am - but I was oh-so-grateful that this one did not include a pot luck! I used to look for things for Jack to do in his costume, it seemed like such a waste to just wear it one day. But now that I'm home, the opportunities are abundant and there are ridiculous amounts of candy. What are we supposed to do with all of this stuff? I can't even eat it all! On Wednesdays we go to Mommy&Me which both of the kids love. Miss Lisa is our teacher and there are lots of fun kids in their class. Usually Milan (Jack's bff) is in the class, but she has been sick all week and missed all of the festivities. Jack is a little lost without her, but still managed to have fun. The kids made Halloween shakers for their parade and then paraded around the school, into different classrooms (Jack thought they were all different schools). It was funny to see how the kids reacted, they really did not like everyone looking at them. All of the big kids kept saying how cute they were and Jack was really offended that they were treating him like a baby. Luckily, he got a lot of compliments on his "scary" costume that made him feel better. Here are some pics... Isn't she adorable! She's holding the shaker that they made. I didn't get a pic of Jack's, but he cut out the Jack-o-lantern pieces on his own. It's really cool that he can do some of this stuff on his own. Here's the whole group. Jack was pouting because he wanted to sit somewhere else. I love this picture - I love how they're friends and they're looking at each other like "what the heck are we doing here?"He makes this silly face every time I take a picture these days... So now it's documented for posterity... After all the fun that they had, their favorite part was the popcorn balls! They both loved them. The last thing they did was make this cute snack! Jack loved it!

No comments: