Monday, September 21, 2009

My Baby Brother is Getting MARRIED!!!

Sunday was the first of the many celebrations to come! It was a wonderful party with tons of food and drinks. We had a great time! Carla is such a wonderful girl and we are so lucky to have her be a part of our family! I love the way she looks at my brother, you can tell that she loves him SO much... I can't wait to see the wedding because the engagement party was impressive! The happy couple... And another happy couple! Jack and Holly always have a great time together! I love this picture because Grace is wearing Kayla and Holly's dress and Luke is wearing Jack's shirt! Yay for hand-me-downs! My dad and Carla's Dad... Grace, Holly, Kayla and Jack... Gracie and Grama Colleen... Some of the guys... This is Carla's uncle who flew out from New Jersey.... This is the group that was involved in the ceremony, Sonia and Peter (Carla's parents), her maid of honor (Lisa), Carla, Craig, Bradly (the best man) and my parents... This is during the ceremony... Carla, putting on Craig's ring.. Don't they look so happy? Shh! I love this one! Jack and Holly were trying so hard to be good! My cousin Sarah and Gracie... Peter, my mom and dad and Sonia... Such nice in-laws! Party time! Mom and Dad gave Carla a necklace... She looks so happy! Bradly even gave a toast... Can't wait for the wedding! For more pictures, check here!

1 comment:

Marge Bengard said...

I have never heard of a ceremony for an engagement. Sounds nice though. So good to see you guys again, the kids are adorable. See you Saturday!!