Thursday, July 24, 2008

Keep them coming...

Sometimes I'm pretty sure that Jack is the funniest person I know: While discussing the fact that Gracie is small (and that he should be careful around her) the following conversation occurred. Me: Are you big? Jack: No... I can't reach anything. While sitting on my lap: Jack: ouch mommy... you shave? Me: Um, yes... but not lately... We took Jack to church. It's been quite a while since he'd been there. We were walking through the church and... Jack: Dat Jesus? Mommy? Me: Yes, that is Jesus (feeling very proud). Jack: I have Him at home. Me: Yes, we do... This one's my favorite. I was drying off from my shower and he woke up and came in the bathroom. He talks a lot in the morning and was going on about many things and asking lots of questions. This one caught me by surprise. Jack: Mommy? Your penis broke? Me: Um... no, I never had one. Oh my... you're only TWO! I am nowhere near being ready to discuss the birds and the bees.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

hahaha!! Sam is talking up a storm now and some of the things she is repeating now are making me laugh. I'm sure we will get to this point soon.

Right now the potty and burping humor CRACKS her up. She will try and burp on command and we just laugh and laugh at her. Pretty weird. :)