Friday, November 6, 2009

Babies!

Baby Liam is almost here! So we got to celebrate! Drew and Jill threw a beautiful shower and we had a wonderful time celebrating! On the same day (at the same time) daddy's cousin Nick and his wife Anne celebrated little Mia, who will also be here soon. It was too funny ~ mommy and Grace and Grama Colleen at one shower and daddy and Jack and Grandma Karen at the other. Of course I called dibs on the camera... Congratulations Jamie, Alex and Aiden and congratulations Nick and Anne! Look at how cute the decorations are! And I had been feeling a little crafty, so here are pics of some of the little things I made...

4 comments:

Jamie B said...

Wait a sec... you made that wippie case? Serisously looks like you bought it! It's so perfect! :) Good job mama!!! I love it, and thank you soooo much for celebrating Liam with me!! I love you!! XOXOX.

Lisa said...

Awe! Thanks Jamie! I looked for teal and orange, but Joann's isn't the place to find cute fabric... Maybe you'll get a more fashionable one later... ;)

Anonymous said...

What ADORABLE stuff you made for gifts! I love the wipes holder!!

Lisa said...

Thank you for the compliment!