Friday, November 27, 2009

19 Months

And not much has changed... She's crazy and wild and climbs and hides... She gives the best hugs and screams the loudest screams... The main difference between 18 and 19 months for Miss Grace is that she's a collector. A collector of all things... Want a baby? Nope, she'll take three... Want a car? Nope, four please... She holds as many things at a time as possible and drops them and screams. I've been hoping for a long time that she would have a lovey, something for her to cuddle with and maybe even help her sleep. She finally picked it and it's more perfect than I could have ever imagined. She sleeps with the dish towels that my Grandma made me... She's named after my Grandma (Grace VERONICA) but they never got to meet. How perfect is it that she chooses to sleep with a little bit of GG Bonnie every night? She also sleeps with her dalmatian. It seems that she must have a dog, just like Jack... She currently calls him whoo-whoo (possibly her attempt to whistle for him, as though he'll come running)... Too cute as well. But at night time, I am back to being reminded of her tendencies to collect. Happy 19 months my huggy-buggy!

No comments: