Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Thankful!


There are lots of big things this year that make me thankful:
  • wonderful children

  • an awesome husband 

  • a new sister

  • Grandma recovering well
  • my first nephew ever 

  • our health
And lots of little everyday things that make me thankful:
  • waking up with cuddles from the cutest girl in the world
  • never ending kisses from the sweetest boy in the world
  • two of the most supportive families in the world
  • great friends for our kids with supportive, like minded families 
  • the smell of a clean house and chocolate chip cookies all at the same time
  • my besties that are always there for me
  • a little boy with lots to say and curiosity beyond belief
  • a little girl with a sense of humor and a drive to make you laugh
And here's Jack's list:
  • every toy that he could think of
  • my whole family
  • my whole town
  • beautiful girlies
  • my friends
And Grace's list:
  • some days (as in "Some day my prince will come")



And this year we have one more reason to be especially thankful:

No comments: