Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!

With all of the wedding stuff, I hadn't really thought past November 14th. Once it passed, I knew I was supposed to be getting ready for Christmas. But I just wasn't feeling it. So I decided we needed a Christmas spirit intervention! The weekend before Thanksgiving we headed out for a fun family dinner at the Shoppes and then we hung around listening to Christmas carolers and waiting for a special guest. The kids were SO excited to see him!
 And then he made it snow!




And now we're much more in the Christmas spirit! We decked the halls last weekend, it's freezing, we had the first hot cocoa of the season and Advent started on Sunday. Jeremey and I got to go on a shopping date, so the kids gifts are all purchased. And we're finally feeling like it really is the most wonderful time of the year! 

Merry Christmas!

No comments: