Sunday, October 17, 2010

Jack's Real Birthday

I'm so far behind, I don't know if I'll ever catch up! Did you notice? I never posted Jack's real birthday! Well here it is! We celebrated at Disneyland!

He started off hanging with the green army men:

 Then we went on the Ferris wheel and went to get our tortilla.  He was so excited to get a WHOLE bag!


Then we headed over to Disneyland.
 Jack decided that he wanted to find out what was inside of Pixie Hallow... I think he was a little disappointed.

 We did go inside of Sleeping Beauty's castle and we got to visit with her!


Jack's BFF met up with us and Daddy came from work!






Then we celebrated at Rain Forest with Grama and Grampa!





 


Jack rode home with Daddy and Grace rode with me... And on our way to the car Gracie just had to pose a couple of times...

And the next day, when we were all finally home together, he got to open his presents from mommy and daddy...



Happy Fifth Birthday Jack!

No comments: