Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Another week...

Grama and Grampa left for a little vacation... Jack had to get some kisses in first. This is Jack at the park. We found a praying mantis and he loved playing with it.



Now he's pretending to be scared of it...


Then he said "eat, eat" and I gave him a cracker to eat, thinking that he must be hungry.

Jack wasn't hungry, but he is good at sharing.... I still love watching him walk, it's so cute...




We also got to go to Bupa Kevin's company picnic - and let me just say that this is not a regular company picnic. First thing Grandma and Bupa won a new computer... When we got there, we had hot dogs, jumped in the jumper, got a tattoo, played the games in the booths and got more lunch and then popsicles! Please, please don't let me forget that Jack got to sit in the cement truck AND honk the horn!!! He even got to see tractors and he hasn't stopped talking about it yet. On a normal day, I get to hear about Bupa's truck about 3 times. But so far this week, the conversation will not end. "Bupa truck - honk, honk (while making the motion). Bupa truck. And tractor , psss" (that's the sound the tractors make in Cars). Over and over, then I get to hear about the jumper. "Bump, bump, booboo? bump, bump - it broke (they let the air out for a few minutes), bump, bump all done." I love that he remembers things and wants to tell me about it. Every time he remembers, it's as if he's having as much fun as he did on Sunday when he did it for the first time. He just lights up with excitement.

Today he got to hang out with Grandma Karen and Bupa Kevin and his GG's. He told Grandma Karen "2 grandmas and 2 bupas" - wow he's smart, I can't imagine trying to figure out who everybody is... He also got to talk to Auntie Shellee on the phone. I heard he didn't say much, so we'll have to try that again another time, I know he misses her.

2 comments:

esselle719 said...

How cute... please tell Jack that I miss him and I love him.

Lisa said...

We tell him all the time! and he still knows who you are - he picks you out in pictures! Have fun at school, I hope everything is going well!