Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I just had to post this...

So this is a video of Jack playing with Rob and the hippo:


And this is Jack watching that video:

I think he could watch videos of himself all day! It's too funny...



We went to Jeremey's cousin Jennifer's bridal shower on Sunday. Jack really, really needed a nap, but he managed to have a good time with Tyler...

And with me...




The other night Jack fingerpainted and Daddy asked him what was on his nose. One thing lead to another and this is what happened... We might have to work it into a halloween costume because he LOVED it! He couldn't stop staring at himself in the mirror!


3 comments:

Kristina said...

Sammie ADORES watching herself on video!!!! It's not as funny as Jack though. hahaha

Jamie B said...

OMG!!! This is hilarious!! I am laughing sooo hard!!

To cute!!

Lisa said...

Thanks guys! I thought I might be the only one who thought it was funny...