Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cinco De Mayo

For Cinco de Mayo, we got to go to the Angel game. It is a friend of ours' birthday and she treated 30 of her closest friends to a super yummy tailgate party and an Angel game. It was such a fun idea! The kids had a blast and it was rally monkey night, so everyone got to take home a rally monkey and of course, the Angels won (they always win when Jack is there).

For some reason, these kids equate a baseball game with cotton candy. Eww! Cotton candy, to me, is the grossest candy in the world. It's really hard to eat without making a mess. And my kids can make a mess out of just about any food. So, not only do I dislike cotton candy for myself - I hate it for my kids. But, it's become sort of a game with them and daddy, so they got to have it. ;) And they enjoyed every little bit. 
 

 Maggie and I stayed as far away from the cotton candy as possible!
 One of the best parts was that they got to hang with Reese! We were at the very end of a section, so they got to play on the stairs for quite a while.


Go Angels!

No comments: