Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Baby's First Graduation

Last week we got to celebrate Jack's first graduation. We have had two wonderful years of Joy School.  It has been such a wonderful opportunity and experience for our entire family, but especially for Jack.

The tradition is to have the kiddos wear their Daddy's shirt. I wasn't sure how that was going to happen and I procrastinated on telling him. I really thought that he would throw a fit over it, but boy was I wrong - I cannot tell you how excited he was to be able to wear daddy's shirt and tie!


39 weeks and 6 days...
One of the best parts about Joy School for Jack has been Nathan. They're totally bff's. They love to be together. They ask to stay late and beg for playdates whenever they can.

Nicholas is his other bff - he's much more serious and a great influence on Jack.


Colin, Lila, Daniel, Joey, Olivia, Nathan, Jack and Nicholas




Nicholas, Steven, Joey, Colin, Jack, Nathan, Jeanna and Lila


Cristina, Me, Christine, Jade, Melissa, Denise, Imelda, Rimini and Nancy
And these are the wonderful mamas that I got to plan, teach and grow with all year. They have been such a wonderful source of inspiration, knowledge and friendship. My family and I have been truly blessed to have met and become friends with each and every one of them.

Jack is so ready for kindergarten. We went to the school today for his "assessment." When I told him about it last night, he got nervous. It was really cute to see him handle stress. But he, of course, was totally prepared. He answered all of her questions and didn't even look nervous. I was very proud of him. :) He's going to be a great big brother (again)!

No comments: