Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Flower Fields

We had a fun St. Martin field trip this month too! I have to say that I have a really fun family.  My aunts and cousins are lots of fun and our kids all get along great too!  We went to the Flower Fields in Carlsbad and it was well worth the drive. It was a little sprinkley all day, but not enough to stop us. Here are some pictures:
 There is a fun little scavenger hunt. The kids have to find different numbers and they get their passport stamped at each station. They took their assignment very seriously!






There was a sweet pea maze. They had a great time in there. I have to say that it was actually challenging, it took us a while to get out.

 Jack was trying to give Grama some directions - I bet you can guess how effective that was!
 The flowers were really, really beautiful and there were SO many!




Of course we had to eat together! I missed two of my aunties in this picture... I always manage to miss at least one picture that I'd really like to have. :(

Oh and this is the last one. Lucky for my kids, Grama believes in souvenirs! :)
Thanks Grama! And everybody for such a fun day!

No comments: